ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE Few initial recruit reactions from today

Login to view embedded media
"Being a Georgia boy it just felt like home again. Practice was intense and I loved it."

Walton enjoyed this visit. His favorite part about the running backs was how physical they were while simultaneously being smart and avoiding hits.

Walton also met Josh Crawford for the first time.

"I liked him, although he was different from Coach McGee in some ways," Walton said. "Coach McGee is a bit more quiet and calm, while Coach Crawford I saw more flashes of intensity."

"The visit to Georgia was amazing. I got to view the campus and football facilities and it's my favorite out of them all so far. I got to meet up with Coach Smart again and he said he really wanted me and was going to come to my spring practice."

Georgia is still recruiting Cooper as both a running back and a safety. He said he has played running back all his life, but took naturally to safety and probably likes playing there a bit more.

The South Florida connections of Travaris Robinson and James Coley certainly are helping here as well.

"

UPDATE Georgia guard Jabri Abdur-Rahim is in the portal, as is another player UPDATED

Started 30 games for UGA. Averaged 12.2 points per game this season.

STORY from Jed:

Mari Jordan too:

NonDawg Myrtle Beach Golf

Going on my buddies bachelor party next weekend to Myrtle Beach. We’re playing a cheap track Saturday morning since most of his guys don’t golf. He and I are looking to find a spot to hit Sunday morning before making the ride back to Savannah.

SO.. recommendations for where we should look at to play? There’s a million lists of top Myrtle courses from all over the place but I’d like some personal recs. I’ll hang up and listen.

In its current state Rothstein has UGA ranked #44

44. Georgia

Projected Starting 5:
G
Silas Demery
G Blue Cain
F RJ Melendez
F Dylan James
F Asa Newell
Projected Bench: Dylan James, Frank Anselem
Key Newcomers: Asa Newell
Key Losses: RJ Sunahara, Russel Tchewa, Jalen Deloach, Justin Hill, Jabri Abdur-Rahim
COVID Seniors with additional eligibility: Frank Anselem

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT