ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

Taco Tuesday anyone??

We made a big pot of Brunswick Stew yesterday so I'm betting we're eating that again tonight 😉

I didn't stay up last night to watch the Men's final so maybe someone can tell me who won.

I'm loving traveling with @Celtic through the pictures and posts he's sharing.... I'll never be able to do that, so I appreciate him taking us all along with Jim!

Not much going on with me so I'll let the group have at it this morning! I'm just excited for GDay, finally!

Oh, btw....in case any of you didn't see it, our very own @JedMay is looking for a couple of Masters tickets for Friday or Saturday to take his brother as a wedding gift. I know the Vent has done some amazing things so I thought I'd mention it again just in case.....

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken, and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

NonDawg The Bammers are in full "we're no. 2" mode right now.....

Literally saying their game vs. UCONN was the national title and they are the second best team in the country.

The final difference in score in both games was the same.

Connecticut took a lead over Bama with over 12 minutes to go and never relinquished it. UCONN was up by nine or more from the five minute mark on.

Purdue wasn't quite as competitive, but you'd think the Gumps took the Huskies to the brink the way they are talking.

NIL marketing (CCC vs. Alabama)

Not trying to pile on CCC since there's already been a few threads, but I just noticed this as it pertains to Alabama

Nate Oats confirms he's staying at Alabama and the AD puts out a statement directly mentioning NIL and even linking to their collective (Yea Alabama).

Login to view embedded media
Not hard to see why theirs has 4x the twitter followers as CCC. Seems much more integrated into the Alabama athletic department than ours

Compare the sites and it's night and day. Saban prominently featured on their site and their AD outright namedrops them on social media, neither of which we do. Their head coach and main football twitter account also tweet about NIL, another thing we don't do.

Still awaiting my stuff from CCC…..

Listen, this post is more out of petty than anything. I honestly don’t really give a flip about getting the koozie and a sticker. Still, doesn’t it seem bad business making these promises on your site and telling people to give money to your collective only to not get nothing and probably never get it? I know I’m not the only one to make similar posts like this. I wanted to include some email screenshots of my interaction with CCC asking about these items. You can see the time stamp of 3/12 and here we are, today, with nothing still. I get I’m the lowest of the low with my “Varsity Club” membership and don’t really provide anything for them with my money I’m giving a month but still….gosh darn, come through with what you say will happen if you put it on your gosh darn website. I’ve been a member of The Varsity Club for about three months now and nothing from them. We wonder why the CCC isn’t a top tier collective like others. Could this be part of it??? Poor practices of taking care of the folks giving?

xoguVUO.jpeg

Z6kDM86.jpeg

Vandy tickets?

I’m thinking about driving down to Athens with my son to catch the Friday and Saturday Vandy games and was wondering if anyone has extra tickets or knows someone who is trying to sell their tickets. I would like to sit in the main stands. It looks like it’ll be a long shot based on my limited research and after market prices are a little too steep for me. It’s great to see the baseball program sell out their games for sure. Like I said it’s a long shot and I probably should have planned sooner. And it’s not like we can’t go to a series next year. But thought I would inquire anyway.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT