ADVERTISEMENT

Clay Higgins and Ohio Haitians

Lava-Man should read the articles linked in a post and Lava-Man might not have so many questions.

Providing this link again because I like to help Lava-Man out.

Lava-Man might prefer a summary and may not like the plan, but can't say there isn't a plan.

Key Components of the Harris Housing Plan

1. New Housing Development
  • Goal: Create 3 million new housing units within four years to alleviate the housing supply crisis.
  • Collaboration: Work with local governments and private developers to facilitate construction and streamline permitting processes, particularly for multifamily units and affordable housing projects.
2. Tax Incentives for Homebuilders
  • Starter Homes: Introduce a first-ever tax incentive for builders who construct starter homes specifically for first-time buyers, complementing existing programs like the Neighborhood Homes Tax Credit.
  • Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC): Expand the LIHTC to encourage more affordable housing development.
3. Down Payment Assistance
  • Support for First-Time Buyers: Provide up to $25,000 in down payment assistance for first-time homebuyers who have consistently paid their rent on time for two years. This initiative aims to assist over 4 million individuals in achieving homeownership
4. Regulation of Corporate Landlords
  • Prevent Price Fixing: Implement measures to regulate corporate landlords and prevent them from inflating prices through bulk purchases of homes. This includes supporting legislation like the “Stop Predatory Investing Act” which seeks to eliminate tax benefits for large investors acquiring single-family rental homes.
5. Economic Stability and Wealth Building
  • Focus on Underserved Communities: The plan emphasizes creating opportunities for historically excluded communities, aiming to bridge gaps in homeownership and wealth accumulation, particularly among minority groups.
6. Innovation Fund
  • Propose a $40 billion innovation fund to support local solutions for housing supply issues and encourage innovative construction financing methods.
And yes, Harris does have an economic plan. Lava-Man needs to watch less Fox News and read more.

Lava-man may not be smarter than the AI-generated paragraphs, but his rock-sense knows a non-plan when he sees one. There is all result...w/ no 'how'.

Example: Lava-man becomes rich by implementing a rock-solid business plan that sells high, while buying low.

Literally everything you posted is rock dust. There is zero detail there that separates Harris from Biden. Is that a feature or a bug?

What exactly will she "do"? "Be Best" is a better plan than what you provided, above.

They were in charge of it. You asked for proof. Well. There is your proof. Your numbers are meaningless. Because it has done nothing for the public. After the ridiculous response by Biden/harris for this hurricane North Carolina may never vote democrat again. In an all seriousness. I drove all over waycross. Didn’t see one federal vehicle. Very little help being offered. I could have missed it but my folks didn’t see any either. And people wonder why rural areas hate Harris and Biden. They couldn’t care less.
The response that Trump is lying about, just like he lies about everything else? Funny, Kemp seemed perfectly happy with Biden's response. Biden offered support and Kemp has to request it, which he didn't at that time.

So how exactly has the federal response fallen short?

“He just said, 'Hey, what do you need?'” Kemp told reporters. “And I told him, you know, we got what we need. We will work through the federal process.”

Lava-man may not be smarter than the AI-generated paragraphs, but his rock-sense knows a non-plan when he sees one. There is all result...w/ no 'how'.

Example: Lava-man becomes rich by implementing a rock-solid business plan that sells high, while buying low.

Literally everything you posted is rock dust. There is zero detail there that separates Harris from Biden. Is that a feature or a bug?

What exactly will she "do"? "Be Best" is a better plan than what you provided, above.
Lava-Man knows all about AI, doesn't he?

Lava-Man can go pound rocks when Lava-Man wants all the details from one candidate while Lava-Man's preferred candidate can't come close to answering this softest of softball questions during a Townhall in Detroit. High irony that all Trump had to do was say his favorite word, tariffs, and it would have been enough. Nope, let's talk about a nonexistent award he didn't get twenty years ago instead.

Lava-Man would feel shame if Lava-Man were capable. But like his candidate, shame and Lava-Man are not acquainted.

Lava-Man knows all about AI, doesn't he?

Lava-Man can go pound rocks when Lava-Man wants all the details from one candidate while Lava-Man's preferred candidate can't come close to answering this softest of softball questions during a Townhall in Detroit. High irony that all Trump had to do was say his favorite word, tariffs, and it would have been enough. Nope, let's talk about a nonexistent award he didn't get twenty years ago instead.

So angry, sir (also, your answer is deflection....please respond to the questions I asked....but, I know you can't because "your preferred candidate" has offered nothing.)

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

The response that Trump is lying about, just like he lies about everything else? Funny, Kemp seemed perfectly happy with Biden's response. Biden offered support and Kemp has to request it, which he didn't at that time.

So how exactly has the federal response fallen short?

“He just said, 'Hey, what do you need?'” Kemp told reporters. “And I told him, you know, we got what we need. We will work through the federal process.”

I am telling you I was there. And no federal group was anywhere. No where to be found. That was my point. People are frustrated. It was part of the local news down there too. Sorry. I am sure kemp got a hold of him. But just like everything else in this administration, it is half assed. The man is sitting on a beach while people are suffering. If the response is slow for people under his watch, he should be busting their ass will. Period.

That is why he got angry several times when people called him out on it. I don’t want to hear he was briefed. How bout an explanation of what he is going to do. Not some cliche that even the media is sick to death of hearing from him and Kamala.

So angry, sir (also, your answer is deflection....please respond to the questions I asked....but, I know you can't because your preferred candidate has offered nothing.)

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu
Not angry, laughing actually. Trump's only detailed plan is Project 2025, which he swears up and down he knows nothing about. So no, I'll opt out of the one-sided demand for details.

I am telling you I was there. And no federal group was anywhere. No where to be found. That was my point. People are frustrated. It was part of the local news down there too. Sorry. I am sure kemp got a hold of him. But just like everything else in this administration, it is half assed. The man is sitting on a beach while people are suffering. If the response is slow for people under his watch, he should be busting their ass will. Period.

That is why he got angry several times when people called him out on it. I don’t want to hear he was briefed. How bout an explanation of what he is going to do. Not some cliche that even the media is sick to death of hearing from him and Kamala.
No, Kemp didn't "get ahold" of him. Biden called him and Kemp couldn't take the call and called him back.

You still haven't said what Kemp requested that Biden hasn't delivered.

Trump tossed some paper towels in Puerto Rico and then waited three years to release the $13b aid package they desperately needed.

Trump also spent a lot of time (25 rounds) on the golf course during the first six months of covid as Americans were dying by the thousands. I'm sure you were outraged.

No, Kemp didn't "get ahold" of him. Biden called him and Kemp couldn't take the call and called him back.

You still haven't said what Kemp requested that Biden hasn't delivered.

Trump tossed some paper towels in Puerto Rico and then waited three years to release the $13b aid package they desperately needed.

Trump also spent a lot of time (25 rounds) on the golf course during the first six months of covid as Americans were dying by the thousands. I'm sure you were outraged.
Everyone is riding his ass about the response. I am sure he wants the response to be helpful, but instead of being sure it is he is sitting in a beach. 130 people dead at last count and we have barely heard from him. If you don’t think that is embarrassing I don’t have the words. This is a massive emergency and he is not treating it that way. Period. I saw it firsthand.

For shits and giggles, I posed the question to Perplexity just to see what we would get.

Perplexity prompt: does trump or harris have a more detailed economic plan

Donald Trump's Economic Plan​

Kamala Harris's Economic Plan​

Comparison of Detail​

• Trump's Plan:
    • While Trump's plan includes several specific proposals regarding taxes and tariffs, it is often framed in broad strokes without extensive detail on implementation or potential impacts. His proposals are heavily focused on tax reductions and tariffs but may lack depth in addressing systemic issues such as economic inequality or long-term sustainability.
  • Harris's Plan:
    • Harris's economic plan is more detailed regarding specific initiatives aimed at addressing various aspects of economic disparity. It includes actionable items with clear targets (like the number of housing units to be built) and a focus on regulatory changes that aim to create long-term solutions for economic challenges.

Conclusion​

Overall, Kamala Harris's economic plan appears to be more detailed, providing a broader range of specific initiatives aimed at addressing systemic issues in the economy. In contrast, while Donald Trump's plan includes significant proposals, it tends to focus more narrowly on tax cuts and tariffs without as much detail on implementation or broader socioeconomic impacts.

For shits and giggles, I posed the question to Perplexity just to see what we would get.

Perplexity prompt: does trump or harris have a more detailed economic plan

Donald Trump's Economic Plan​

Kamala Harris's Economic Plan​

Comparison of Detail​

• Trump's Plan:
    • While Trump's plan includes several specific proposals regarding taxes and tariffs, it is often framed in broad strokes without extensive detail on implementation or potential impacts. His proposals are heavily focused on tax reductions and tariffs but may lack depth in addressing systemic issues such as economic inequality or long-term sustainability.
  • Harris's Plan:
    • Harris's economic plan is more detailed regarding specific initiatives aimed at addressing various aspects of economic disparity. It includes actionable items with clear targets (like the number of housing units to be built) and a focus on regulatory changes that aim to create long-term solutions for economic challenges.

Conclusion​

Overall, Kamala Harris's economic plan appears to be more detailed, providing a broader range of specific initiatives aimed at addressing systemic issues in the economy. In contrast, while Donald Trump's plan includes significant proposals, it tends to focus more narrowly on tax cuts and tariffs without as much detail on implementation or broader socioeconomic impacts.
Who wrote that. Absolutely idiotic. I promise you what she is proposing will not work. The same way I told you what Biden was proposing wouldn’t work. Her economic approval rating will be worse than Biden’s if she becomes president. And his is the worst ever.

Did you notice how she dropped the word equal out of her equal opportunity economy. To an opportunity economy. Why did she do that?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT